BENEFITS OF COACHING:
- You will have a sounding board to vent and brainstorm with
- A coach is someone to talk to who has no agenda, other than to help you succeed
- A coach is an objective person who will tell you the truth
The Individual . . .
- Increases their level of performance
- Accelerates change
- Can hear him/herself talk aloud about things not ordinarily talked about with anyone else
- Has an objective person to tell them the truth
- Is encouraged to stretch and grow into the goal he/she has established for himself
- Has a sounding board to vent and brainstorm with — a non-stake holder
- Has a coach that makes their training count with follow-up for implementation
The Organization . . .
- Increases the retention rate of employees
- Lessens the likelihood of legal entanglements by enhancing better communication
- Raises performance standards
- Reaches or surpasses performance goals since employees are coached to develop themselves fully in the job
- Increases employee morale, which directly relates to customer satisfaction
- Your coach will make your training dollars count by offering follow-up and implementation of skills
The Team . . .
- Is coached to know the strengths and diversity of all members
- Is coached to work as a team versus individual effort
- Gets to recognize conflict as an opportunity for new information
- Has a leader whose main function is to actuate success
What do I do as a coach – WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Coaching is about moving you toward you vision. Through accountability, follow-up, celebration of successes, and acknowledgement, coaching holds the client responsible to reach his own goals. Together we will focus, plan action steps, remove barriers, and review the next step in a weekly telephone call to keep you on track. The following categories are what coaches can help you do for yourself. People are much more likely to reach a coal when they have support and are held accountable to themselves.
I personally specialize in the business of…
- Moving toward your vision
- Improving efficiency
- Incorporating wellness
- Life balance techniques
- Time management
- Optimum health
- Improving relationships
- Communication skills
- Entrepreneurial development
- Executive development
- Personal foundations
WHAT IS COACHING?
Coaching is a powerful, collaborative relationship between a coach and a willing individual which enables, through a process of discovery, goal setting, and strategic actions, the realization of extraordinary results. Coaching is also a body of knowledge, a technology, and a style of relating that focuses on the development of human potential. Coaching is inter-developmental in that the collaboration develops both the coach and the individual being coached.
In each meeting, the client chooses the focus of conversation, while the coach listens and contributes observations and questions. This interaction creates clarity and moves the client into action. Coaching accelerates the client’s progress by providing greater focus and awareness of choice. Coaching concentrates on where clients are today and what they are willing to do to get where they want to be tomorrow.
Coaching is about working from the clients’ agenda, not the coaches. The coach helps people identify their true talents, strengths, passions, and genius in order for them to achieve their goals.
THE PROFESSIONAL COACH IS:
- Your partner in achieving business and personal goals
- Your trainer in communication and life skills
- Your sounding board when making choices
- Your motivation when strong actions are called for
- Your mentor in personal development
- Your co-designer when creating an extraordinary project
- Your wake-up call if you don’t hear your own
- And most importantly…The professional coach is your partner in achieving all of what matters most to you!
Positively influencing the lives of those I touch by inspiring them to connect their hearts with their heads, and braiding this concept into both their personal and professional lives.
I will do this by listening, offering information to enhance better communication skills in families and the work place, teaching workshops on balancing lives, assisting people in growing their businesses, facilitating tele-classes on various subjects & skills, aiding in recovering from life’s challenges, and encouraging implementation of extreme self care programs, just to name a few.
Paula Kerr is:
- an Entrepreneur
- owner of a Life and Business coaching practice,
- leadership development consultant
- small business skills teacher
- health and wellness consultant
She draws on her 23 years of experience in alternative health care as a massage therapist, certified herbalist, and health and wellness consultant. She spent 10 years in corporate work prior to health care.
She has experienced numerous life transitions. Because of this, she is an empathetic life coach. Life can be a challenge — why go through it alone, when you can utilize a coach to enhance your growth and reach your goals sooner? She has the ability to assist you to increase the quality of your life. Call now for a half-hour phone consultation to see if coaching could be your next step toward success.
(208) 336-9306 * email@example.com * www.lifecoachpaula.com